The 4 D’s of DAM Project Planning

The “1% rule” states that 90% of internet users are consumers of content. The remaining 10% are creators (1%) and contributors (9%)

Digital transformation is the new norm, and many businesses today are benefiting by adopting digital asset management (DAM) systems to meet the growing demand for higher creative and marketing production volumes and quicker turnaround demands.

Download our white paper “The 4 D’s of DAM Project Planning” to clarify your short and long-term goals for flawless DAM implementation. You will benefit by learning:

  • – ‘How to keep up’ with digital asset production for marketing and creative channels
  • – Planning considerations for adopting a continuous optimization management style
  • – The ‘4D Methodology’ for DAM that provides a guideline for DAM system adoption

Download the White paper



This site uses cookies to store information on your computer. Some are essential to make our site work; others help us improve the user experience. For more information on cookies, please read our Privacy Policy. ​To clear cookies on your device, please check your browser settings.