North Plains is a growth-oriented, dynamic company that has consistently maintained an innovative edge in its industry. Today, North Plains is the world’s leading provider of digital asset management solutions for the production, management, distribution and archiving of rich media content.
The company’s management team is committed to a customer focused philosophy centered around excellence, innovation and agility. Our engineering, professional services, sales, and marketing teams have worked with over 450 customers worldwide to develop and deploy industry defining digital asset management solutions across several industry verticals such as Media & Entertainment, Broadcasting, Advertising & Marketing, Print & Publishing, Education, Retail, and Manufacturing.
The market for digital asset management is poised for continued growth over the coming years. In fact, IDC predicts that the overall Digital Asset Management market will grow by 25% annually, to just over USD $1 billion by 2010.
North Plains is always on the look out for creative and talented individuals that thrive in a dynamic and challenging environment. North Plains offers competitive salaries and the opportunity to learn and grow within the company.
Benefits of working for North Plains include:
- Work with proven teams that develop and deploy industry-defining solutions in video management, brand management, marketing automation, multi-channel media publishing, news and broadcast automation, and print services automation.
- Contribute to a dynamic work place where employees challenge and encourage each other to achieve personal and professional goals.
- Join an agile company built around open doors and flexible team work. Creative and progressive thinking is encouraged in every department.
Our corporate values.
Current Job Listings
- Professional Services Consultant (North America)
- Technical Support Specialist (Toronto, Berkeley and London)
- Web Interface UX/UI Developer (Toronto Office)
If you are interested in applying for these opportunities, please send your resume to email@example.com with the job title in subject line. We thank all applicants, however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.