For nearly 20 years, North Plains Systems has excelled at helping companies produce, manage and leverage their ever expanding collection of visual assets by streamlining the creative development process of content, improving workflow, ensuring asset and rights protection, driving value into brand equity and enabling effective use and re-use of visual assets.
With over 1,400 installations deployed world wide, supporting over 1,000,000 active users, North Plains’ market-leading software portfolio spans work-in-progress creative production systems, large-scale enterprise class digital asset management infrastructure and comprehensive marketing and brand asset management solutions.
Our success is based on making it easy for our customers to realize the maximum return from their visual assets – whether they are involved with producing, managing or leveraging them in marketing communications and campaigns.
- North Plains is has been positioned as “Visionary” in the latest 2013 Gartner Marketing Resource Management (MRM) Magic Quadrant.
- Named one of the top 100 “companies that matter most” in the digital content industry
- North Plains Systems’ TeleScope Recognized by KMWorld as One of the Year’s “Trend-Setting Products”
What We Do
North Plains offers more ways for customers to efficiently and effectively produce, manage and leverage visual assets than any other company in the market.
Our products provide best in class features and functionality and our dedicated focus on simplifying the complexities of integration mean that implementations are more effective and immediately start providing benefits to our customers.
With almost 200 people in North America, Europe and Asia committed to our mission of “enabling companies to connect with and engage people by unleashing the power of their visual media” there isn’t a situation we can’t handle.
Whether in combination or individually, North Plains products enable marketers, brand managers, content creators and producers to achieve more with less, to be more agile, to adapt quickly and to stay in control in a marketplace that is witness to the near-simultaneous creation and consumption of visual assets.
In addition to our software portfolio, we also lead the industry in service and domain expertise through our dedicated professional services team, supported by a substantive network of technology and business partners throughout the world.
Why We Do It
Our portfolio includes the most proven and dependable products in the industry – Xinet, Telescope and On Brand. Each excels in addressing specific customer use cases within the Creative Marketing Lifecycle.
Individually and collectively, North Plains’ portfolio of products, services and solutions deliver a wide-range of valuable benefits including:
- Increased speed, efficiency and cost effectiveness of marketing operations
- Improved use, re-use, re-purposing and re-expression of visual assets across multiple channels and markets
- Reduced investment risk due to adaptability to current environment and ability to evolve with changing needs and growth
- Accelerated user adoption rates resulting in rapid time to value
- Increased efficiency of creative teams in the development and production of visual assets
- Improved business processes and control
- Increased transparency and reporting
“North Plains is considered one of the most respected Digital Asset Management companies by both customers and competitors.”
Frost & Sullivan