In The News
North Plains Reports Record Revenue Growth and Extensive Company Expansion in 2012
February 20, 2013
Toronto, Canada – February 20, 2013 – North Plains, the leader in helping companies leverage their visual media assets, today announced its strongest revenue growth and company expansion in 2012.
North Plains (VYRE) Positioned in the Visionary Quadrant of Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Marketing Resource Management
February 12, 2013
Toronto, Canada – February 12, 2013 – North Plains, the leader in helping companies leverage their visual media assets, today announced that Gartner, Inc. has positioned North Plains (VYRE) in the Visionaries quadrant of its “Magic Quadrant for Marketing Resource Management” report1.
North Plains Update Re: Apple, Java and Safari
February 05, 2013
As a result of Apple’s initial move in mid-January to blacklist Oracle’s Java browser plugin, Oracle and Apple have been pushing out corresponding updates to block/unblock the plugin. For North Plains customers who have been affected by this move, North Plains has prepared a Customer Update to help customers understand the implications and navigate to the appropriate solution. .
North Plains Unveils New Versions of Xinet and Telescope Digital Asset Management Software
December 17, 2012
North Plains, the leader in helping companies leverage their visual media assets, today announced the availability of enhanced versions of both XinetTM and TelescopeTM.
North Plains Acquires VYRE
December 06, 2012
Acquisition Brings Agility to the Creative Marketing Lifecycle, Taking Creative Collaboration to New Heights and Establishing the Next Generation of MRM Solutions
North Plains Launches Rebrand and New Positioning
November 01, 2012
Company Redefines the Industry with New Mission Focusing on Helping Marketers, Publishers and Content Creators Better Connect with Their Customers by Leveraging Visual Media
North Plains to Host Webinar for Marketers on Engaging Audiences Through Digital Experience Strategies
November 13, 2012
Independent Research Firm to Discuss Research for Brand Stewards, Content Creators and IT Professionals to Engage with Target Audiences
North Plains Appoints Kevin Tureski as VP of Product Development
October 23, 2012
North Plains Systems Holdings, L.P., the largest pure-play digital asset management (DAM) provider, today announced Kevin Tureski as Vice President of Product Development. This key appointment is part of a significant expansion of the Company with several new and promoted employees across multiple departments.
North Plains Expands Senior Management Team and Creates Office of the CTO
June 25, 2012
North Plains announced the expansion of the Company’s senior management team with the appointment of five new executives, along with the creation of the Office of the CTO.
North Plains announced that Mohan Taylor from the Office of the CTO will be speaking at the Henry Stewart DAM Europe Conference on June 25-26, 2012 in London, England. He will be joined by David Bercovici, Digital Project Manager of Group IT for Hachette UK, one of the largest book publishers in the UK. Together, they will discuss how to successfully scale DAM across different user communities within an organization. North Plains will also be hosting product demonstrations of TeleScope, its best-in-class enterprise DAM solution, and Xinet, its proven work-in-progress solution, at the show.
North Plains Executives to Present at Henry Stewart DAM New York 2012 Conference
May 10, 2012
North Plains announced that James Christopher, CEO of North Plains Systems, and Mohan Taylor from the Office of the CTO will be speaking at the Henry Stewart DAM New York Conference, May 10-11, 2012 in New York, NY. They will join other North Plains experts at the North Plains and Xinet booths where the company will be hosting product demonstrations of Telescope, its best-in-class enterprise DAM, and Xinet’s proven work-in-progress solution, WebNative Suite.
North Plains Acquires Xinet – Brings Together Best-in-Class Solutions to Manage Rich Media Throughout the Entire Lifecycle
North Plains announced that it has acquired Xinet. This acquisition combines two best-of-breed DAM companies to address the broader rich media management needs of creative workgroups, marketing departments and enterprises. In the process, it expands North Plains’ position as the largest pure-play DAM vendor in the industry. Now, the thousands of combined North Plains and Xinet customers can leverage the entire lifecycle of a rich media file, from its creation and work-in-process (WIP) to its global distribution and archiving as a valued asset.
Articles & Reviews
As a leader provider of Digital Asset Management solutions for the past 15 years, North Plains is often asked to contribute insight and articles to to recognized publications and receives press coverage in a variety of industry periodicals.
- ADOTAS – Connecting With Customers While Managing Branded Content and Channels
- DAM News – North Plains ConnectR – The Integrated Future Of DAM In 2013 And Beyond?
- CMSWire – A Look Back at Digital Asset Management in 2012
- PrintWeek – North Plains Outlines DAM Vision Following Vyre Acquisition
- Mediacaster Magazine – North Plains Managing New Assets with U.K. Acquisition
- Dow Jones – Accel-KKR Software Co. North Plains Buys Vyre
- PE Hub – North Plains Acquires VYRE
- CMSWire – North Plains, Still Reinventing Itself, Acquires MRM Vendor VYRE
- Fortune – Private equity deals
- Mergers & Acquisitions – Today’s Transactions: North Plains Buys Vyre
- EContent Magazine – North Plains Acquires VYRE
- PrintAction – North Plains Acquires VYRE
- Marketing Daily – Content, Channels, Consumers: How To Manage It All
- The Real Story Group – December 2012 – North Plains Acquires VYRE: What it Means for Customers
- CMO.com – December 2012 – How To Plan For A Logo Refresh
- eContent Magazine – November 2012 – The Freemium Frenzy: Is This the Right Monetization Model for You?
- CMS Wire – November 2012 – Veteran DAM Vendor North Plains Reinvents Itself with New Mission, Logo, Website.
- STORES magazine – November 2012 – Case study on Xinet customer Athleta (division of GAP). Athleta was kind enough to agree to the interview and provided the magazine with great artwork for the piece.
- IT-Enquirer – October 2012 – North Plains in strategic alliance with Industrial Color
- CMSWire – November 2012 – Why is Video Different? 3 Tips to Help Plan for and Manage Video in an Enterprise DAM
- 1to1 media – August 2011 – Digital Asset Management: A Marketer’s Best Friend
- MediaPost – August 2011 – Content Marketing’s ‘Now’ Revolution
- FierceContentManagement – April 2012 – North Plains grabs Xinet
- Print Week – April 2012 – North Plains Buys Xinet to Form Largest Pure-Play DAM in Print
- San Francisco Chronicle: – April 2012 – Bay Area Mergers and Acquisitions
- The Real Story Group – April 2012 – North Plains Buys Xinet to Fill Several DAM Gaps
- MergeMarket.com – May 2012 – North Plains mulls acquisitions to add components, CEO says
Read more on articles & reviews.